Monday, March 10, 2008

Atypical Blogger

So I'm not your typical blogger. I will not be writing to tell you about my daily activities or vacations. This is not an online journal. I will not post pictures of friends or cute animals.

I debated whether or not to even start a blog, I didn't feel as if i had anything of substance to say. A friend of mine actually convinced me to do it, let's call her Reagan. She said that i should write about the same types of nonsense i send to her via email. Between you and me, I think she may have an ulterior motive to encouraging me to start blogging. She probably hopes that i will tire myself out blogging and quit sending her ridiculous emails and she can get some work done.Who could blame her?


I haven't quite figured out what this blog will be, the only thing i am certain of is what it will not be and I will try to convey my thoughts in the most intelligent way i can muster, but i make no promises. I have an extensive vocabulary , I swear I do, but i just can't use the words in every day conversation. Does that count as having an extensive vocabulary or just knowing vocabulary? These are the kind of questions you will probably encountered frequently if you monitor, notice i didn't say read, my blog regularly. I tend to monitor people's blogs. I read the first sentence and if strikes the cord of amusement then i will continue to read. It's rare that i find a post that gets more than a passing glance.


Is it wrong to want to be amused all the time? I'm hoping that this need is a side effect of my environment and not a(nother) personality dysfunction.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Post another Blog!